Welcome to my food blog! I am your average home cook and I want to share my love of food with the world. I'll divulge my recipes as often as possible. Feel free to comment or to email me at nodessertpodcast@gmail.com! Don' forget to come by often for new posts... I love having you visit me!







January 16, 2015

Previous Pinterest Picks - Pinterest Pick #2

As part of this category, I thought I would link you to the recipes from Pinterest I have already made and blogged about, so that you get the full realm of my Pinterest obsession.  You can follow me on Pinterest anytime HERE.

1. Mayo Chocolate Cake - click HERE

2. Baked Beans - click HERE

3. Shrimp Creole - click HERE

4. Mexican Quinoa - click HERE

5. Gluten Free Magic Bars - click HERE

6. Blueberry Cream Cheese Cake - click HERE

7. Egg White Muffins - click HERE

8. Oreo Pie - click HERE

9. Apple Pie Cheesecake Bites - click HERE

10. Easy Salisbury Steak - click HERE

11. Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels - click HERE

12. Asian Ground Beef - click HERE

13. Crock*Pot Asian Chicken - click HERE

14. Baked Chimichangas - click HERE

15. Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars - click HERE

Wow!!! I have probably made more than 15 Pinterest recipes, but it is super surprising I have already blogged about 15 of them.  All of these I would (and have!) make again, so don't be afraid to try them because they have my endorsement.  It looks like we have a good variety of main dishes, side dishes, and desserts here too! I am having so much fun with this new category, and can't wait to get back to Pinterest to try more!

No comments:

Post a Comment