Welcome to my food blog! I am your average home cook and I want to share my love of food with the world. I'll divulge my recipes as often as possible. Feel free to comment or to email me at nodessertpodcast@gmail.com! Don' forget to come by often for new posts... I love having you visit me!







April 3, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels - Home Cooked Recipe 46


Who doesn't love a pinwheel???  There are so many different versions you can make.  I was recently at a party where they had chicken/ranch pinwheels (super good, making those soon) and it inspired me to have pinwheels for dinner this week.  I perused through Pinterest and found lots of recipes for Buffalo Style Chicken pinwheels, and decided to give those a go.  They are easy to make, and are great for lunch, dinner, a snack, or as a party food.

Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels

Ingredients:
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded (I made mine in the Crock*Pot, but you could also buy a rotisserie chicken and shred it to save time)
1 block cream cheese (8oz), softened
1/2 cup your favorite hot sauce
1/2 bag shredded cheddar (4oz)

scallions, sliced or a small onion, diced finely
2 tbs blue cheese dressing
6 small flour tortillas
Directions:
Combine dressing, cream cheese, hot sauce, and cheddar.  Fold in chicken and onion, mix well. Divide mixture in to 6 parts and spread on each tortilla.  Roll up tortillas.  Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.  Slice rolled tortillas (4-6 times each).  Presto, pinwheels!  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment