Welcome to my food blog! I am your average home cook and I want to share my love of food with the world. I'll divulge my recipes as often as possible. Feel free to comment or to email me at nodessertpodcast@gmail.com! Don' forget to come by often for new posts... I love having you visit me!







October 24, 2018

Salmon in Tomato and Feta Sauce - Pinterest Pick #21

This recipe is a great way to keep salmon moist while adding lots of flavor. I found the recipe while perusing Pinterest, and you can find the original pin HERE. I did make some minor adjustments to the recipe, like leaving out the parsley and fennel, and you can compare the differences to the original recipe which can be found HERE. I served it with yellow rice (I use Vigo brand) and my Parmesan Green Beans (find that recipe HERE). It is a quick weeknight recipe as neither the tomato sauce or salmon takes long to cook.

Salmon In Tomato and Feta Sauce

Ingredients:

  • 1 tbs olive oil
  • 1/2 onion, diced
  • 2 cloves garlic, chopped
  • 1 tbs red pepper flakes
  • 28 oz can diced tomatoes
  • 1 tbs dried dill
  • 1 lb salmon
  • 1 cup crumbled feta
  • salt & pepper


Directions:
Preheat the oven to 400. Saute the onions in olive oil over medium heat. Add in the garlic, cook an additional minute. Stir in the red pepper flakes and then add your tomatoes. Cook for five minutes and then add your dill. Place salmon on foil lined baking sheet and season with salt and pepper. Top with tomato sauce and sprinkle with crumbled feta. Bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment