Welcome to my food blog! I am your average home cook and I want to share my love of food with the world. I'll divulge my recipes as often as possible. Feel free to comment or to email me at nodessertpodcast@gmail.com! Don' forget to come by often for new posts... I love having you visit me!







March 7, 2013

Baked Pasta - Home Cooked Recipe 37

Everyone needs an easy go-to weeknight meal right?  I know I certainly do.  I was browsing Pinterest (one of my favorite apps) and came across this quick and easy pasta bake that's a great meal.  A few ingredients, a few steps, and presto! Dinner on the table with little effort.

Pasta Bake

Ingredients:
1 box (12-16oz) your favorite pasta (I used bowties)
1/2 a jar of Alfredo sauce
1/2 a jar of your favorite tomato sauce
1/2 a package shredded mozzarella (4oz)
Parmesan, grated

Directions:







Preheat oven to 350.
Cook your pasta according to package instructions, draining 1 minute shy of what the box recomends.  Meanwhile, mix together the two sauces in a baking dish - I find no need to do this in a separate bowl, mixing them together in the dish you'll be baking in works just fine.  Add drained pasta and mix well.  Add 1/2 the mozzarella, and mix well.  Sprinkle remaining mozzarella over the top, then sprinkle parmesan over the top to your liking (I like a lot!).  Bake for 30mins. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment