Welcome to my food blog! I am your average home cook and I want to share my love of food with the world. I'll divulge my recipes as often as possible. Feel free to comment or to email me at nodessertpodcast@gmail.com! Don' forget to come by often for new posts... I love having you visit me!







October 15, 2018

Simply Sides 25 - Parmesan Green Beans

This is a simple side dish that has a lot of flavor. The prep is easy and the green beans cook quickly. It does require the green beans to be fresh, so make sure they are in season when making this.  Besides the green beans, all of the other items are pantry staples for me that I always have on hand. I also think this recipe would be good with broccoli or cauliflower, but you may have to roast them a little longer than you would the green beans.

Parmesan Green Beans

Ingredients:

  • 12-16 oz package of fresh green beans, trimmed
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 2 tbs olive oil
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tbs garlic salt (I use Lawry's)


Directions:
Preheat oven to 425. Mix together egg, olive oil, parmesan, and garlic salt. Add green beans and toss well. Spread into a single layer on a foil lined baking sheet (tip: lining your baking sheet with foil is great for tons of recipes and saves you clean up time). Bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment