Welcome to my food blog! I am your average home cook and I want to share my love of food with the world. I'll divulge my recipes as often as possible. Feel free to comment or to email me at nodessertpodcast@gmail.com! Don' forget to come by often for new posts... I love having you visit me!







November 20, 2014

Blue Cheese Meatballs - Home Cooked Recipe 56

Can you tell I am obsessed with the beef and blue cheese combination lately?  There is just something so satisfying and umami about those two together!  I love meatballs, and combining them with blue cheese seemed like the perfect thing to do.  They turned out great, and I recommend you try them! This recipe is so simple and takes almost no time.  You can serve them with your normal pasta sauce, or blue cheese dressing for dipping.

Blue Cheese Meatballs

Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
  • 1/4 medium onion, grated
  • 2 cloves garlic, grated
  • 1 cup breadcrumbs
  • 1 egg
  • 4 oz crumbled blue cheese
  • salt and pepper


Directions:
Preheat oven to 350.
Combine all ingredients and mix well.  Form into golf ball size balls.  Place on a cooling rack you have put on a baking sheet.  Bake for 30 minutes.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment