- 2 28oz cans baked beans (the original recipe calls for cheap pork and beans but I used Bush's Country Style baked beans and I am pretty sure it was worth it, plus they were 2/$4 at my grocer that week)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (I used Kraft Spicy Honey)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbs yellow mustard
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs Cajun spice (my own addition)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 5-6 slices bacon, chopped into 1 inch pieces
Preheat oven to 350.
Combine all ingredients except beans and bacon in a mixing bowl. Combine well. Fold in both cans of beans. Pour in to a baking dish. Top with bacon pieces. Bake for 1 - 2 hours.