Welcome to my food blog! I am your average home cook and I want to share my love of food with the world. I'll divulge my recipes as often as possible. Feel free to comment or to email me at nodessertpodcast@gmail.com! Don' forget to come by often for new posts... I love having you visit me!







January 24, 2014

We Made Room For Dessert 11 - 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

Cookies with only 3 ingredients? Yes please!  Gluten free?  You got it!  Super easy so that even people who don't care to bake can make a simple and delicious dessert?  Check!!!
The recipe this week makes room for dessert, with no flour or butter.  And even though I am baking (something I rarely do), it's so fast and easy you will want to make these too!  I found the recipe via Facebook from The Southern Lady Cooks blog.  Click the link and you can find her original post there.  But for the recipe, see below!

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients:

  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 egg

***Even though you really only need these ingredients, some great and simple add-ins would be chocolate or peanut butter chips.  I'm going to try the chocolate chips next time I make them.  Also, with Super Bowl coming up, a great way to make them a football friendly dessert would be to shape the cookies in to football instead of circles.  Then draw on some lines with white frosting.  How easy and festive would that be???

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375.  Mix all ingredients together.  Form in to balls and flatten slightly on a cookie sheet.
Bake 10-14 minutes.  Let cool.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment