Welcome to my food blog! I am your average home cook and I want to share my love of food with the world. I'll divulge my recipes as often as possible. Feel free to comment or to email me at nodessertpodcast@gmail.com! Don' forget to come by often for new posts... I love having you visit me!







September 4, 2011

Additional Pictures From The Oviedo Food Truck Bazaar

People waiting in line for food trucks

Big Wheel Provisions Trucks

People stayed through the rain

Chef Tony
at the Big Wheel Truck



Lettuce cups from The Travelling Gourmet
Soft Shell Crab from Big Wheel

Pork Belly Banh Mi from Big Wheel

Chicken skewer with hoisin from Big Wheel

Island BBQ

Brisket, beans, mac n cheese

Food from Korean BBQ Taco Truck

Pupusas

Gator fritters

S'mores Cupcake and Chocolate on Chocoalte Cupcake

So many yummy cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment