- 16 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1 teaspoon dried dill (or 1 tablespoon fresh, finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- ***optional - squeeze of fresh lemon juice, or lemon zest, or mint, finely chopped
Grate cucumber. Place in cheesecloth (or dish towel) in fine mesh sieve and squeeze out extra moisture. Stir together yogurt and sour cream. Add in minced garlic and and dill. Fold in grated and drained cucumber. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with veggies, pita, chicken, or gyro meat.