Dish #1 - Cornbread Pudding
- 1 box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 4 oz sour cream
- 4 oz shredded cheddar
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 10 oz package frozen corn
- 1/2 stick melted butter
Preheat oven to 350.
Mix all ingredients together. Grease 9x13 baking dish, Pour batter into dish. Bake for 1 hour.
Dish #2 - Cheesy Ritz and Broccoli Casserole
- 2 10 oz packages of frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 8 oz packages shredded cheddar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 sleeves of Ritz crackers, crushed
Preheat oven to 350
Mix crushed crackers with melted butter. Make sure crackers are completely coated in butter. Mix together broccoli and cheddar. Fold in 1/2 of cracker mixture and spread in greased baking dish. Top with remaining cracker mixture (spread evenly over top). Bake at 350 for 1 hour.