Welcome to my food blog! I am your average home cook and I want to share my love of food with the world. I'll divulge my recipes as often as possible. Feel free to comment or to email me at nodessertpodcast@gmail.com! Don' forget to come by often for new posts... I love having you visit me!







April 14, 2016

We Made Room For Dessert 24 - Cinnamon Crescent Rolls

We made room for dessert this week with this super simple take on a cinnamon roll.  You can have them for breakfast, dessert, or a snack!  I found the original recipe on Pinterest, check out the Pin HERE.  I modified the recipe to only make 4 (we are trying to practice moderation around our house), but you can easily double the recipe.

Cinnamon Crescent Rolls
Ingredients:

  • 4 refrigerated crescent rolls
  • 2 tbs butter
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/3 cup granulated sugar



Directions:
Preheat oven to 375.  Mix together butter, cinnamon, and sugar.  Unroll and separate crescents.  Spread 1/4 of the mixture over each roll.  Roll up and bake for 10-15 minutes.  If you'd like and easy frosting, mix together 1/4 powdered sugar with 1 tbs milk and 1 tsp vanilla.  Drizzle over top when crescents have cooled for a few minutes.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment