Welcome to my food blog! I am your average home cook and I want to share my love of food with the world. I'll divulge my recipes as often as possible. Feel free to comment or to email me at nodessertpodcast@gmail.com! Don' forget to come by often for new posts... I love having you visit me!







February 16, 2015

3 Ingredient Banana Bread - Pinterest Pick #6

I love banana bread!  Made correctly it is moist and delicious, and great for breakfast, dessert, or a snack.  I have previously posted a recipe for banana bread, and you can find that recipe HERE.  But I was perusing Pinterest and came across a recipe for a banana bread that only has 3 ingredients.  No measuring??? Sign me up! I tried this recipe and it worked perfectly.  I didn't add or take away anything, and I don't think it needs anything.  Although, if you are a fan of walnuts you could always fold those in to the batter.  I just prefer not to have nuts in my food.  Try this recipe soon, it doesn't get much easier!  You can find the pin HERE, and the original recipe on this WEBSITE.  And follow me on Pinterest HERE if you haven't yet!


3 Ingredient Banana Bread

Ingredients:

  • 3 very ripe bananas
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 box yellow cake mix


Directions:
Preheat oven to 350
Mix all ingredients together well.  I divided the batter in half and made 2 small loaves.  Pour half the batter in a greased loaf pan and bake 40 minutes.  Let cool for 15 minutes and remove from pan.  Regrease the pan (unless you have two pans, then you can bake them at the same time - I do not).  Pour in remaining batter in and bake for 40 minutes.  Let cool.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment