Welcome to my food blog! I am your average home cook and I want to share my love of food with the world. I'll divulge my recipes as often as possible. Feel free to comment or to email me at nodessertpodcast@gmail.com! Don' forget to come by often for new posts... I love having you visit me!







December 29, 2011

Additional Pictures From Winter Park Food Truck Stop

Brick And Fire Mobile

Tastebuds

Cheese Pizza

Meat pizza

2 trucks I still need to try, Feast Beast and Twisted Cuban

SwedeDish menu

Silver Bistro

Captain D's has a truck, need to try

Part of SwedeDish sample plate

All of SwedeDish sampler

Cheese rolls from Tastebuds

Pressed Cheesesteak from Silver Bistro

Meatballs from SwedeDish and Fries from Silver Bistro

Crepe Company menu

S'mores crepe from The Crepe Company

1st musician packing up

No comments:

Post a Comment