Welcome to my food blog! I am your average home cook and I want to share my love of food with the world. I'll divulge my recipes as often as possible. Feel free to comment or to email me at nodessertpodcast@gmail.com! Don' forget to come by often for new posts... I love having you visit me!







January 26, 2015

Mystery Rolls - Pinterest Pick #3

Our newest Pinterest Pick is one of the simplest recipes you can make.  Seriously.  It's 3 ingredients, requires very little time and involvement.  AND it's pretty darn delicious.  Plus, you can vary this recipe extremely easily.  To make it sweet, add cinnamon and sugar instead of blue cheese.  Instead of blue cheese use goat cheese or pepper jack or cheddar.  Make it your own!
The original pin for this recipe I found HERE. This is a Pioneer Woman recipe and you can get the recipe directly from her WEBSITE.  
Plus, you can follow me on Pinterest anytime by clicking HERE.

Mystery Rolls

Ingredients:

  • 1 can biscuits (I used Grands by Pillsbury which includes 8 rolls)
  • 1 stick butter
  • 4 oz blue cheese


Directions:
Preheat oven to 350
Place stick of butter on baking sheet and top with blue cheese.  Place in oven for about 5 minutes until butter is melting.  While butter is melting, cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
Take baking sheet out of oven and toss biscuit pieces in melted butter and blue cheese until evenly coated. Bake for 15-20 minutes until biscuits are cooked and a lovely golden brown.  
Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment