Welcome to my food blog! I am your average home cook and I want to share my love of food with the world. I'll divulge my recipes as often as possible. Feel free to comment or to email me at nodessertpodcast@gmail.com! Don' forget to come by often for new posts... I love having you visit me!







August 20, 2013

Special Post #5 - Blue Cheese Dressing

Every once in awhile I enjoy making a new sauce.  I recently made a homemade blue cheese dressing and wanted to share the recipe with my readers!

Tangy Blue Cheese
Ingredients:
2 oz blue cheese (I used Treasure Cave Buffalo Blue Wing Cheese)

pinch of sugar
dash of hot sauce 
dash of Worcestershire sauce
2 tbs white vinegar
salt and pepper to taste 
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 sour cream (I only use Breakstone's)
1/2 cup mayo (I only use Hellmann's)

Directions:

Mix all ingredients together and pour into a container (such as a mason jar).  Let sit at least an hour, but preferably overnight to let flavors meld together.  Use on salads, chicken wings, or as a dip for veggies.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment