Chinese Garlic Chicken
(credit to For The Love Of Cooking)
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chopped into bite sized cubes
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (divided)
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- Few drops of sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp chili paste
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
Chop up the chicken into bite sized chunks. Place in a bowl, mix with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of dry sherry, mix until evenly coated then place into the refrigerator to marinate for 20-25 minutes.
While the chicken is marinating, prepare the garlic and green onions. Combine the sesame oil, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, and chili paste together in a bowl. Set aside.Heat wok and add peanut oil. When oil is hot, add the marinated chicken. Stir-fry briefly on high heat, then add the garlic and green onion. Add the soy sauce mixture and stir until chicken is coated evenly. Total cooking time should be about 5 minutes.
(credit to The Pioneer Woman)
- 12 ounces, fluid Thin Noodles, Cooked And Drained
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 4 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Pure Sesame Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Hot Chili Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 4 whole Green Onions, Sliced Thin
Whisk all ingredients (except noodles and green onions) together in a bowl. Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
Pour sauce over warm noodles and toss to coat.
Sprinkle with green onions and toss