Welcome to my food blog! I am your average home cook and I want to share my love of food with the world. I'll divulge my recipes as often as possible. Feel free to comment or to email me at nodessertpodcast@gmail.com! Don' forget to come by often for new posts... I love having you visit me!







October 21, 2011

Additional Pictures From The Apopka Food Truck Round Up

Walking in to the Round Up

Treehouse Truck

Treehouse menu

Treehouse's special menu

Fish Out Of Water menu

Fish Out Of Water Truck

Back of the Fish Out Of Water truck

Monsta Lobsta menu

Monsta Lobsta truck

Pierogies with bacon and herbed sour cream

Lobsta Roll

Spicy Tuna Roll in back, Hot Apopka Roll in front

Better view of the Lobsta Roll

Sea Salt Chocolate Chip cookie from Treehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment